Online Giving Setup
For first-time users, please follow these steps to create an online giving account:
1) Select eGive.
2) Create a username and password. These are secure and only known by you.
Once your account is created, you can send a one-time gift as follows:
1) Choose one of three accounts you wish your gift be directed to (for bookkeeping purposes, only one fund can be chosen at a time).
2) Enter your debit/credit card** information.
3) Enter the amount of the gift.
4) Press “Submit.”
5) You will receive an emailed confirmation of your gift.
**Donating by credit card is offered as a convenience. If using a credit card, we encourage you to use it wisely and to avoid debt service.
If you wish to set up a format for reoccurring gifts, select the “Auto-Tithe” tab and choose the frequency along with the amount and fund you wish to give to.
To keep track of your online giving, select the “View History” tab to get an up-to-date review or statement of all of your online giving for the year.
Questions About Online Giving?
Review the Online Giving Q & A section or contact Pastor Steve at (209) 369-1948 or firstname.lastname@example.org.